The most important part of the wedding day for a bride is her attire. It’s the overall appearance of the bride that gives up the final touch up to the wedding ceremony. Certainly, wedding decorators, caterers, and photographers have their own role to play. But a wedding lehenga has to be perfect and flattering in every aspect. The repellant wardrobes by the leading designers allow you to have an unprecedented choice of lehenga. Here are some of the important tips that can help you to choose a dream lehenga for your wedding day –
1. Say no to red – come on! The typical red colored lehenga certainly looks very monotonous no matter how well it is designed. You might crave for this color because it’s your wedding. But you have to keep the wedding pics different by choosing electric Indigo, nude shades, or yellow for keeping the day memorable for eternity.
2. Create combinations – forget the days when the matching blouse and dupatta had to be according to the wedding lehenga. Currently, contrasting Shades are mesmerizing the bride all over the world.
3. Keep the string tied -it’s difficult to manage the tassels and strings until and unless their properly tied. No matter whether you have chosen Sabyasachi or Manish Malhotra collection to do the needful, the lehenga and the strings have to be properly managed.
4. Analyze your body shape – you might feel fascinated with a particular lehenga style or design for your big day. Believe me, there are thousands of more designs that can make you look accentuating. In case you have a curvaceous body, do not zero upon a particular lehenga just because it compelled you on the first look. Recognize the shape of your body and move on to the next store if it does not match with the body type.
5. Skin color -your skin color plays an important role in selecting a particular lehenga Shade. the dusky brides must go for unconventional Shades like olive green, grey and more. On the other hand, the girls with lighter skin tone can choose sky-blue, yellow or mustard color to receive compliments from the guests. A beautiful lehenga color gives a happy and proud look to the bride.
6. Lehenga length -another important factor while selecting a lehenga is the length it has. Everyone finds its problem if the lehenga is excessively long. In order to make things comfortable, slash a few inches of lehenga
7. Exclusiveness -bridal lehenga must not be replicated with any of the leading celebrity wedding wardrobes. Everyone stalk celebrity attires. If you happen to copy the same, it’s going to appear common and not happening. Try to give a different look to the lehenga and ensure that it is comfortable and easy to carry.
Last but not the least, trying the lehenga just for Once is not enough to judge its comfortability. Ensure repeated trials for keeping the final day hassle-free.
Keep all the above things in mind pick the best lehenga which suits you best, after all, it’s your special day and everyone would be looking forward to you. And do not forget to wear a smile.