Our face faces the world which always wanted to look great with or without makeup. Wedding, party or any special occasion calls for a little makeup. No matter what we wear a little stroke of blusher on the check or a liner on eyes with a poppy lip color can enhance your beauty.
We spend more and more time in applying makeup to look perfect. We often not remove makeup after party which is the biggest mistake. Makeup if left all night makes space in pores and comes out as whitehead or blackhead and sometimes may result in acne.
Make removers are easy to use but are filled with chemicals and intoxication which actually harms your skin in long run. And if it’s your special day then heavy quotes of makeup are not easy to remove and even harm skin.
Items which could be used to remove makeup
- Coconut Oil: oils are the best natural face cleansers. COconut contains fatty acids which give good penetration to the skin. Massage your face with oil for 5 mins and then use cotton pads or wipes to clean your skin. If you are allergic to coconut oil can use baby oil or any oil that suits your skin the most. You can combine 2 different oils according to your skin type.
- Vaseline: matte lipsticks are not easy to remove. Apply vaseline and leave it for 5 mins. Use a cotton pad and gently rub off the lipstick. Vaseline can also be used to remove eye makeup.
- Moisturizer: Use a suitable moisturizer for your face give a good massage with fingers and wipe your face. Some people use it after cleansing face to bring moisture back to pores on the face which are left open.
- Honey and baking soda: both the ingredients are the best cleanser with the antibacterial property. It also helps dead skin cell to moisturize, results in soft and smooth skin. Spread mixture on face and massage them in a circular motion. If your skin is oily add lemon to it and if the skin is dry add milk or cream.
- Aloe Vera and honey: Aloe Vera is said to be one of the best ingredient that could be absorbed by the skin and is known as a natural cleanser for skin which keeps it hydrated. Adding honey and oil would be a great combination.
- Cleanser: Use the normal cleanser to wash face with warm water. But it’s advisable to use oil or any moisturizer before applying cleanser to your skin.
- Milk: in older times proving protein to body and skin was done through milk. We could see many moisturizers using milk as a vital ingredient. Soaking a cotton pad in milk and applying it your face helps to hydrate skin and retain moisture which makes your skin must more refresh.
- Steam: Steam should be the first step in process of removing your makeup. Steam will unclog your pores making much easier to remove your makeup with regular face soap.
- Yogurt: Yogurt contains fatty acid and high amount of protein. Massage your face with yogurt to detoxify, cleanse and moisturize skin. Lemon juice and oils can be added for fragrance.
- Cucumber: make a paste out of cucumber add oil and apply on your face it will help to lose pores and can easily remove your makeover and can even help in healing your sunburn.